Princess of Wales Review
Book a table at Princess of Wales
The Top 10 things we discovered about the Princess of Wales pub when we visited:
1) The Princess of Wales is a seriously beautiful pub. Airy and glimmering, everything is decorated with simple glamour and there’s plenty of room for all.
2) This is Primrose Hill, a great place to visit if you want new places and experiences. The lovely Regents Canal is nearby.
3) It’s a pub, but its food boasts the look and taste of a high quality restaurant. The pub grub begins with a variety of starters such as spicy chicken wings, pate and Welsh rarebit with crisp bacon and onion jam; whilst mains include pastas, flat breads and salads; an opportunity to vary yourself.
4) It is top of the ‘Verity Nelson list of crispy squid bests’. The Princess of Wales has the best squid starter I’ve ever had. It’s light and just the right kinda salty. Ooh, I got chills.
5) You cannot stop me from trying dessert and I’m glad I did. Their treacle tart is sumptuous, a little bitter but enough to fill up the last remaining cracks.
6) Had a few too many manly beers with your boyfriend when the English Premier League returned? Then change it up with girly drinks. The Bellini is simple but delicious, the Space Gin Smash is out-of-this-world (haha) and their version of the Moscow Mule, divine.
7) If you’re the kind who likes to enjoy the quiet of an indoor/outdoor garden, look no further than the Banksy garden. Famed for it is cosy, sophisticated and downright purdy style, it even has those nice jar lights that make the night time even more alluring than the daytime sun.
8) If you come back on Sundays, the Princess of Wales will have live jazz waiting for you. Imagine that, a live jazz band as you enjoy your cocktails with your friends, at a pub.
9) As you leave the pub, you’ll realise that you’ve probably never been to a pub with such effortless perfection. The bar staff are attentive, informative and kind (I was attended to by a wonderful Leea).
10) If you want the best way to end the day, head five minutes down the road to Primrose Hill. Work off that pound-adding pudding by walking to the top of the hill, then ooh and ahh at the most beautiful view of the city you can’t help but love....read more
Leave Your Review of Princess of Wales
|Value for Money rating:|
Characters remaining: 2600
|Subscribe to the Fluid e-newsletter:||Get the hottest special offers, bar info and restaurant news first. You can unsubscribe at any time. We take your privacy very seriously and will never share your details with third parties witout your consent.|
Your review has been submitted. Once you have verified your e-mail address, it will be displayed on the site.
- Cuisine Type: Pub
- Group: (Independent/Freehouse)
Princess of Wales has yet to supply us with with a public email address. You can telephone them on <em>Not on file</em> (please mention Fluid London when calling).
Send a link of Princess of Wales to a friend
|Send to email|
Enter the number shown above:
I agree to the Terms & Conditions
If this is your first message through the Fluid London, before your enquiry is sent to the venue, you will recieve a message asking you to confirm your email address. This is to prevent fraudulent enquiries and bookings.
A link to Princess of Wales on Fluid London has been sent.
Please note that Fluid London has no affiliation with any venues listed on our websites
Princess of Wales Map
Nearby Pubs & Bars