The Hammersmith Ram Review
The Hammersmith Ram is featured in these Guides:
Top 10 things to know about The Hammersmith Ram:
1) London: land of endless rain, astronomical house prices and a population ready to tut at anyone who gets in their way during rush hour. However, to make up for this we have lots, and lots, of pubs where we can drink our worries away.
2) The Ram is a relaxed pub in Hammersmith where you can easily while away an evening in cosiness and comfort. A bit like being at home, if home had craft beer on tap and you never had to do the washing up.
3) As soon as you walk through the door, the low lighting makes everyone in the room look a little bit more attractive. Crucially, you can still see each other though. This is important.
4) It’s moderately busy, to give you that relaxing backdrop buzz of voices, but caters for those with the outlandish desire to go out in London and actually be able to sit down. Crazy, huh?
5) The décor is light and modern but still very much feels like a pub, rather than feeling like the inside of an industrial factory (*cough cough East London*). The furniture is comfortable and brightly patterned and you can rest your eyes fondly on a David Bowie wall mural.
6) It’s a Young’s pub so as you’d expect there’s a good range of ales, craft beer and a strong house wine. They also do alcoholic milkshakes, but…
7) If your belly needs filling, there’s a short menu, with an American influence, pivoted around burgers.
8) However, this is not a gastropub and the focus is not food. The chicken wings are unpleasantly salty and the prices don’t reflect the standard of the meal. The lobster and crayfish roll, for example, costs a hefty £17 but tastes like something you could pick up in the sandwich isle at M&S.
9) You might therefore want to skip straight to that intensely naughty milkshake for dessert, which basically blend cakes with ice cream and booze. To repeat, that’s cake, ice cream and booze. All together. In an easy-access, drinkable format. (Healthy living can start tomorrow).
10) As all Londoners know, the pub is the place to be in and the Ram is a laid back place to hideaway in Hammersmith. ...read more
Customer Reviews for The Hammersmith Ram
Average (based on 1 votes): 1 Atmosphere: Value: Quality:
The following customer reviews are not endorsed by Fluid London and are simply those of users who wish to publish their independent experiences of The Hammersmith Ram.
“Cracking proper pub, not many left like this one. all the feel of a good old fashioned pub but with the quality and service of a modern bar, cant say how much i love this bar, everytime im in Hammersmith its the only pub i go to. Staff are friendly and Fun. Its a pub that you feel safe in and always a great night out.”
Atmosphere: Value: Quality:
Paul Mclean, London (9 years 2 months 21 days ago)
Leave Your Review of The Hammersmith Ram
|Value for Money rating:|
Characters remaining: 2600
|Subscribe to the Fluid e-newsletter:||Get the hottest special offers, bar info and restaurant news first. You can unsubscribe at any time. We take your privacy very seriously and will never share your details with third parties witout your consent.|
Your review has been submitted. Once you have verified your e-mail address, it will be displayed on the site.
- Dress Code: Not Specified
- Group: (Unknown)
The Hammersmith Ram has yet to supply us with with a public email address. You can telephone them on 020 8748 4511 (please mention Fluid London when calling).
Send a link of The Hammersmith Ram to a friend
|Send to email|
Enter the number shown above:
I agree to the Terms & Conditions
If this is your first message through the Fluid London, before your enquiry is sent to the venue, you will recieve a message asking you to confirm your email address. This is to prevent fraudulent enquiries and bookings.
A link to The Hammersmith Ram on Fluid London has been sent.
Please note that Fluid London has no affiliation with any venues listed on our websites
The Hammersmith Ram Map
Nearby Pubs & Bars