Berluskoni’s Pizza & Ice Cream Review
Top 10 things you need to know about Berluskoni’s restaurant:
1) If you don’t tend to go to Camden much, the idea of going to the world renowned but extremely busy and hipster Camden Stables Market is foreign.
2) What greets me is a veritable cornucopia of people. The World Cup is still a central sporting feature so everyone is buzzing and excitable, wearing shirts of their favoured countries.
3) I expect Berluskoni to be full of people as it’s after 7pm, but what we hear and find is completely different. The restaurant is pleasantly empty and the music is loud and….Cuban?! Yeah Cuban, because Berluskoni sits on top of restaurant, The Cuban, which doesn’t know any other volume than loud, and I like it that way.
4) Berluskoni have perfected the ability to bring the outside in, very subtly. Orange trees are placed around the restaurant and all the doors are open allowing for the sounds of the market below to blow in and for sunlight to fill the room.
5) The walls are adorned with extremely well painted murals of fictional Italian hard men such as Tony Soprano or The Godfather.
6) The cocktail menu features Brazilian drinks like the Caipirinha, Italian Negroni cocktails and other favourites. The Blue Crush cocktail is a sweet, one of a kind experience. You’ll order nine of them I guarantee it. Vanilla vodka, blueberries, cranberry juice, lime and sugar. Freshness in a glass!
7) By time I’ve had a Che’s Revolution (kumquat, honey and vodka), I’ve also finished my arancini which is not at all cheesy but a healthier version with beef mince.
8) Pizza time! An entire 12” pizza is laid before me with a pizza cutter! It adds to the experience and makes for a bit of fun. My South American is extremely filling but non salty. I need a doggy bag as it’s too big for one sitting.
9) By time the ice cream arrives, I’m full and contemplating asking for a bed by the orange tree in the corner. My Knickerbocker Glory is a perfect closing number after the dough and cheese.
10) As I leave, I can’t even walk. Partly because of the reasonable priced homemade Italian food! A little bit of Italy (and Cuba) on a Saturday afternoon is just what everyone needs if you need reassuring that Camden is the place to spend your lazy summer evenings....read more
Leave Your Review of Berluskoni’s Pizza & Ice Cream
|Value for Money rating:|
Characters remaining: 2600
|Subscribe to the Fluid e-newsletter:||Get the hottest special offers, bar info and restaurant news first. You can unsubscribe at any time. We take your privacy very seriously and will never share your details with third parties witout your consent.|
Your review has been submitted. Once you have verified your e-mail address, it will be displayed on the site.
- Cuisine Type: Pizza
- Group: (Independent/Freehouse)
Berluskoni’s Pizza & Ice Cream has yet to supply us with with a public email address. You can telephone them on 0203 3769 999 (please mention Fluid London when calling).
Send a link of Berluskoni’s Pizza & Ice Cream to a friend
|Send to email|
Enter the number shown above:
I agree to the Terms & Conditions
If this is your first message through the Fluid London, before your enquiry is sent to the venue, you will recieve a message asking you to confirm your email address. This is to prevent fraudulent enquiries and bookings.
A link to Berluskoni’s Pizza & Ice Cream on Fluid London has been sent.
Please note that Fluid London has no affiliation with any venues listed on our websites
Berluskoni’s Pizza & Ice Cream Map
Nearby Pubs & Bars