The annual IPC Awards were held last week and one fantastic talent, Kate Williams, was crowned Writer of the Year, being chosen ahead of top writers from Marie Claire, Look and Loaded.
Although Kate received the award for her skills in contributing to the Pick Me Up magazine, Fluid is happy to boast about her achievement because she is also one of our best writers (she’s obviously a very busy lady).
If you’ve never heard the name Kate Williams before, now is your chance to find out. Check out some of Kate’s hilarious and informative work, and see for yourself just what it takes to be a winner:
Well done Kate!
Pictured supplied by Evlin Kazancel.
Recent Featured Articles Articles
- Its BeGINning to Look a Lot Like Summer (and we're not talking about the weather)! (27 Jul 17)
- Outdoor Screens and Al Fresco Pop-Ups as London Gears Up for the Summer (01 Jun 17)
- We Just Can't Get Enough of Hackney Wick! (31 Mar 17)
- Eat your way around London's Markets with Fluid London! (05 Mar 17)
- Raise a Glass, Dry January is Well and Truly Over! (15 Feb 17)