Andrew's obvious talent for the culinary arts whilst working on Gordon Ramsay's special pop-up restaurant inside the prison is what filled Iqbal with the confidence to offer him a job once he was released. Andrew is now a full-time member of the team at Roast, working alongside head chef Marcus Verberne.
Andrew's hiring is part of the restaurant's commitment to working with disadvantaged young people.
To sample the menu at Roast, book a table using the below reservations calendar.
Recent Restaurants Articles
- 24 Best Restaurants in London's Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford (15 Feb 18)
- From Lima with Love: London's Top Peruvian Restaurants (06 Aug 15)
- 9 Best Restaurants Near Icebar London (04 May 15)
- 24-Hour Dining: 6 Restaurants in London That Go Round The Clock (12 Jul 14)
- Slow Food UK Welcomes 100th Member To Chef Alliance (a Londoner!) (21 Nov 13)