Londoners voted in their thousands for the overall winner as well as finalists from five different categories who were announced earlier this week at Chez Gérard’s Southbank restaurant.
Category winners were named as:
- Julien Planté (CEO Ciné Moi, above, far left) and Olivier Robert Murphy (CEO Universal Music) (tie) for Most Influential French Person in Business
- Bénédicte Paviot (UK Correspondent for France 24, aove, second from left) for Most Influential French Person in Media
- Yvan Serrano/Healer Selecta (musician, song writer and DJ, above far right) for Most Influential French Person in Arts
- Fabienne Henry (Founder of the Apero Blog, aove second from right) for Most Influential French Person in French Community
- Arsène Wenger (Arsenal Manager) for Most Influential French Person in Sport
The awards form part of Chez Gérard’s initiative to promote their accomplishments on the British side of the channel in business, the arts, sport, food, media and the community.
AJ Steer (above, third from left) Head of Operations at Paramount Restaurants has been bowled over by the response: “We are absolutely delighted to have had so many influential guests attend this wonderful event and are thrilled by the volume of votes that we received. We hope these awards help to acknowledge the fantastic French influencers we have living and working in our capital."
Recent Promotions Articles
- Sunday Brunch Indian style at Mint Leaf! (13 Jul 17)
- THE LONDON FOLKFEST 2016 (29 Apr 16)
- 7 Ways To Love The Chelsea Flower Show (22 May 12)
- T.G.I. Friday’s Flairing World Record Attempt (28 Mar 11)