Oxford And Cambridge Boat Race 2011 Guide to the Best Restaurants, Bars & Pubs along the River Thames to Watch the Boat RaceIf like 1000's of others you fancy lining the banks of the Thames for this historic event then it is strongly advised not to drive - this area packs out on race day. And besides, why would you want to - this 4 mile stretch of the river Thames offers some of the best riverside pubs and bars in London. Below you will find a list of Fluid London's favourite riverside venues from which to survey the battle. And to make it easier we've put them in order, from the start of the race through to the end.
Go to Oxford & Cambridge Boat Race 2011: London's Best Bars & Pubs on the River Thames to Watch the Boat RacePhotography courtesy of Manuel Boix. All rights reserved. View more of Manuel Boix's work: here
Recent Fluid News Articles
- London's New Happy Hour Trend: Aperitivo (20 Nov 12)
- Chocolate Addiction In London: 4 New Ways To Indulge (19 Apr 12)
- Thai New Year In London: How & Where To Celebrate (12 Apr 12)
- Single Celebrities in London: Best Bars, Clubs & Restaurants For Snaring A Celeb (10 Apr 12)
- New Bar Game That’s Strictly Boys Only (11 Dec 11)