To celebrate the vegetarian, vegan and general meat-free lifestyle, Fluid London has not only given up slabs of beef and pork for National Vegetarian Week, but also uncovered London's 6 most popular vegetarian restaurants.
According to our statistics, the following restaurants are the six most viewed vegetarian restaurants on Fluid London. Which begs the question: how, and where, will you celebrate National Vegetarian Week?
1) Amico Bio vegetarian restaurant in Farringdon
2) Neal's Yard Salad Bar vegetarian restaurant in Covent Garden
3) Manna vegetarian restaurant in Primrose Hill, which you can book using the reservations calendar below.
4) Food For Thought vegetarian restaurant in Covent Garden
5) Carnevale vegetarian restaurant in Shoreditch
6) Itadaki Zen Japanese vegetarian restaurant in King's Cross, which you can book using the reservations calendar below.
Image courtesy of Flickr user EraPhernalia Vintage . . . (playin' hook-y ;o).
Recent Restaurants Articles
- Restaurants Near Me (05 Sep 18)
- 24 Best Restaurants in London's Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford (15 Feb 18)
- From Lima with Love: London's Top Peruvian Restaurants (06 Aug 15)
- 9 Best Restaurants Near Icebar London (04 May 15)
- 24-Hour Dining: 6 Restaurants in London That Go Round The Clock (12 Jul 14)