About Us & Contact
Fluid London is part of Fluid Network Ltd and launched in February 2000.
Fluid London has over 10 years experience in delivering insightful, informative and entertaining pub, bar and restaurant reviews.
Fluid London prides itself on its hard working editorial team which, unlike many of our competitors, review first-hand all London's top venues.
Every month over 140,000 people trust Fluid London when choosing venues perfect to their requirements.
Christian Rose-Day (Head of Digital Content)
Verity Nelson (Social Media Manager)
Advertising on Fluid London is a great way to get your brand or marketing message in front of 140,000+ Londoner's every month.
- 300x60 animated gif, max file size 20k = £20 / week (minimum 4 weeks)
- 300x160 animated gif, max file size 30k = £35 / week (minimum 4 weeks)
- Bi-Weekly newsletter sent to 30,000 users
- 600x70 banner (not animated), max file size 30k = £80
- All other formats & sizes = POA
- Fluid Network Ltd, 90 Westleigh Ave, Putney, London, SW15 6UZ.
- Fluid Network is a Limited Company and registered with Companies House (company number: 5151067).
Want to upgrade your listing? That's great! Welcome to the Fluid Club, where you'll find your bookings, reservations and foot traffic increased. Just send through the name of your venue, your postcode, and your Fluid ID (if you know it) and we'll get in contact with you.
Want to update your venue's information? Find out how on the Venue Managers page.
To add photos to your listing, please email them to
along with the name of your venue and postcode.
For guestlist enquiries, please contact the venue directly.
For venue hire enquiries:
For lost property, please contact the venue directly. Venue Search.
Characters remaining: 500
Before your message can be delivered you will have to confirm your identity by clicking a link in a follow-up email. Please check the confirmation email doesn't get blocked by your spam filters.
If you have come across something on Fluid London that you find offensive, incorrect, or inappropriately attributed to you please fill out the
following form and
Content Removal Request form