The FREE Ale-lympic Crawl takes place across the Ale-lympic villages of Newington Green and Dalston in north London from Friday 27th July to Sunday 29th July. 50 of the best British beers will be available at 5 pubs all within a marathon 5-minute walking distance from one another.
Start your Ale-lympic bid at The Snooty Fox pub opposite Canonbury Station (only 4 overground stops from Stratford where the lesser-known Olympic Games will be taking place), before moving onto The Alma pub, The Railway Tavern Ale House in Dalston, The Clarendon pub in Newington Green, and The Cellars pub.
For information about the crawl, use this helpful map and guide.
Fri 27th July: 12pm - 1am (the Olympic Opening ceremony will be shown on big screens)
Sat 28th July: 12pm - 1am
Sun 29th July: 12pm - 11pm
Image courtesy of Flickr user krystian_o.
Recent Sport Articles
- Super Bowl Sunday: Top 5 London Bars For Live NFL Final (28 Jan 13)
- How To Plan Your London Paralympic Games Restaurant Time Out (17 Aug 12)
- The A-Z of London Olympic Predictions (27 Jul 12)
- Olympic Standard Beer Drinkers Needed For London 2012 (23 Jul 12)
- Wimbledon: It's A Game Of Tennis, Treehouses & Afternoon Tea (26 Jun 12)