One of the best London bars and restaurants for watching movies is the popular Roxy Bar & Screen in London Bridge, where you can enjoy the films with a drink and food. Roxy Bar & Screen will again be the focus of the London events, hosting 14 different programmers with 28 different screenings and events over the 6 week period. All the Roxy events and screenings are listed here but a couple of events to look out for in the first few weeks include Animat's live rescore to John Carpenter's Dark Star on Sunday 26th plus Filmbar70's World Wide Action all-nighter starting at 11pm on Sat 1st Sep and finishing around 7am the following morning!
Plus, there's the chance for anyone to get involved, by taking part in the first Home Cinema Day on Saturday 1st September, supported by MovieMail and Film4. Simply pick a film or two, invite some friends or family round to watch them and let everyone know about it with #hcd2012 and @HomeCinemaDay
Recent One-Off Events Articles
- World's Greatest Restaurant Festival Brings Out Best In London (15 Jun 13)
- London's Most Dog-Friendly Pub Presents Pup Idol (12 Jun 13)
- London's Best Chefs Get Their Own Back On Restaurant Critics (24 May 13)
- Free Soho Wedding Showcase (21 May 13)
- Pop-Up Whisky Event In East London (15 May 13)