Andrew's obvious talent for the culinary arts whilst working on Gordon Ramsay's special pop-up restaurant inside the prison is what filled Iqbal with the confidence to offer him a job once he was released. Andrew is now a full-time member of the team at Roast, working alongside head chef Marcus Verberne.
Andrew's hiring is part of the restaurant's commitment to working with disadvantaged young people.
To sample the menu at Roast, book a table using the below reservations calendar.
Recent Restaurants Articles
- New Riverside Head Chef To Push British Produce (22 Mar 13)
- British Pie Week: 5 Pastry-Covered Methods of Celebration (04 Mar 13)
- The A-Z Of London Restaurants During Half Term For Kids (15 Feb 13)
- The World's Most Expensive Coq Au Vin (13 Feb 13)
- London's Restaurants Rescue January's Detox Dieters (18 Jan 13)