The Potters Field Park - you know, the bit of grass next to Boris Johnson's office at City Hall, right next to Tower Bridge and opposite the Tower of London - will be the location for this free festival.
There will be live cookery demonstrations from Spanish chef José Pizarro - of José Tapas & Sherry Bar and Pizarro restaurant - as well as wine tasting workshops with experts Susy Atkins and Olly Smith, plus loads of tapas, cheeses and other Spanish cuisine to sample.
As you enter the festival, don't forget to pick up a wine glass and some tokens so you can sample the various Rioja wines on offer.
Recent One-Off Events Articles
- Free Soho Wedding Showcase (21 May 13)
- Pop-Up Whisky Event In East London (15 May 13)
- The Fabulous Feast £15 Week Of Dining (10 May 13)
- May Bank Holiday Spend V Save: What To Do In London (03 May 13)
- International Women's Day: Kick Back Ladies, London Has It Covered (07 Mar 13)