This free foodie fest will transform the hidden courtyard into an open air street food market with a variety of extras provided by local bars and restaurants:
- Cantina Laredo Mexican restaurant will be giving away 2000 FREE tequila cocktails from its pop-up cocktail bar (busy barmen!). Tastings of signature Cantina Laredo dishes will also take place and a Mexican mariachi band will provide the par-tay!
- Bill's market barrow will be dishing out English cream teas, strawberries & cream, and free cucumber finger sandwiches. Grab an armful, sit back in one of the provided deckchairs, and enjoy the live brass band.
- Thai restaurant, Suda, will bring the streets of Bangkok to West End shoppers with a variety of regional Thai street food and entertainment from traditional Thai dancers.
- Indian brasserie, Dishoom, will be serving the flavours of Bombay in the courtyard with the likes of slow cooked pulled Lamb Raan burgers available.
- Hog roast fans keep close to Jamie's Italian. Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant will be dishing up roast meats and homemade lemonade throughout the afternoon.
- Wine master classes will be taking place, courtesy of Dalla Terra, sampling three wines with Italian meats and cheeses. If these mini wine master classes are too brief for your vinocentric appetite, a one-hour seminar will be held in the restaurant at 3.30pm.
- A variety of Melvita organic honey produced by bees in hives on the St Martin's Courtyard roof garden will also be available to taste on the day.
Recent One-Off Events Articles
- World's Greatest Restaurant Festival Brings Out Best In London (15 Jun 13)
- London's Most Dog-Friendly Pub Presents Pup Idol (12 Jun 13)
- London's Best Chefs Get Their Own Back On Restaurant Critics (24 May 13)
- Free Soho Wedding Showcase (21 May 13)
- Pop-Up Whisky Event In East London (15 May 13)